- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
How can we handle desires that broadside us?
Most of us not only understand sexual temptation, but experience it on a regular basis. As Agnieszka Tennant says in her article Desire Happens, Like it or not, think healthily about it or not, pray against it or not desire happens. So what do we do with those temptations? How do we take a God-given desire and keep it from ruining our lives?
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: No one is immune to sexual temptation.
--Teaching point two: Spiritual intimacy is not a safeguard against sexual intimacy it may be just the opposite.
--Teaching point three: Be honest with God about your temptations and desires.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Desire Happens, by Agnieszka Tennant, 2007)
You have permissionto make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search