- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Your Daily Journey with God: 365 Daily Devotions - eBookDavid JeremiahTyndale House / 2016 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: This product will be released on 10/01/16.CBD Stock No: WW83251EB
THRIVE: A Journaling Devotional Bible for Women - eBookSheri Rose ShepherdTyndale House / 2016 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$18.99Save 47% ($9.00)Availability: This product will be released on 09/01/16.CBD Stock No: WW83157EB
Whatever is Lovely: A 90-Day Devotional Journal - eBookAllia Zobel NolanZonderKidz / 2016 / ePub$8.99Availability: This product will be released on 12/06/16.CBD Stock No: WW82531EB
Stones from the River of Mercy: A Spiritual Journey - eBookSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17247EB
The Seer Devotional And Journal: Daily Devotional Journal - A 40-Day Personal Journey - eBookJim W. GollDestiny Image / 2011 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW28811EB
Do you remember the day of your salvation? Was there a blast of trumpets, or have you experienced a slow, steady conversion?
In this journal, you will have the opportunity to:
- Describe your unique day of salvation.
- Fill in the details of your water baptism.
- Draw your family tree.
- Reflect on life BC.
- Start a list of God’s blessings in your life.
- Write God’s precious and magnificent promises for believers.
- Praise God for bringing people to encourage and support.
- Pen the Bible verses that have been most powerful in your life.
- Record the favorite words of your own and/or others.
- Expound on your trial and testing periods and how God has used them in your life.
- Recount the times God has spoken to you personally.
- List the lessons God has been teaching you each year.
- Make prayer requests and include God’s responses.
- Create a praise and thankfulness journal.
Add to the journal regularly as events and milestones occur in your life. Faith is a lifelong journey. Record the ride.
You are the author of this book.
Record your unique spiritual journey.