- All Products
- Closeoutshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (5,326)
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Open this issue of Christian History & Biography to encounter a man who was a failed missionary, a lost explorer, and one of the monumental figures of the 1800's.
Failed missionary, lost explorer, and one of the monumental figures of the 1800s.
Inside this issue you'll find:
- Discovering Livingstone - The man, the missionary, the explorer, the legend.
- Also: Creatures Great and Small and Annoying
- Also: David in the Lion's Den
- On Expedition in Africa - The explorer encounters an exotic continent.
- The Evil that Baffled Reformers - African slavery thwarted every effort to eradicate it.
- The Man with Three "Wives" - Though Livingstone loved his family, he spent little time with them.
- Also: Finding a Useful Wife
- The Other Livingstone - The same traits that led the explorer to greatness, led him into the Zambezi disaster.
- Accidental Missionary - Henry Stanley did more than find Livingstone-he followed him.
- Great White Father - After Livingstone opened Africa, Western missionaries moved in by the thousands. Did they hurt or help Africans?
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 1997
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Christian History and Biography Magazine
Building the City of God in a Crumbling WorldSave 90%