- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Hannah Shah is an Imams daughter. She lived the life of a devout Muslim in a family of Pakistani Muslims in England, but behind the front door, she was a caged butterfly. For many years, her father abused her in the cellar of their home. At sixteen, she discovered a plan to send her to Pakistan for an arranged marriage, and she gathered the courage to run away. Relentlessly hunted by her angry father and brothers, who were intent on executing an honor killing, she moved from house to house in perpetual fear to escape them. Over time, she converted to Christianity and was able to live and marry as she wished. Hannah found the courage to live her live free from shame, free from religious intolerance, and free from the abuse that haunted her childhood. This is a remarkable true story of how a young girl escaped a life of torture a story you wont forget.
Lucys daughterFranceAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 11, 2013Lucys daughterFranceAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A really good book. It is so sad to think that it goes on all the time in families today and nothing gets done by people in
Authority to support these women.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search