- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
An Intensely Practical Guide for Husbands Looking to Strengthen, Save, or Spice up Their Marriage
Most men dont know how to date their wives. They did it before, but theyve forgotten how, or theyre trying but it just doesnt seem to be working. Justin Buzzard helps men re-learn this all-important skill from a position of security in the gospel of grace. As a father of three boys and husband to a very happy wife, Justin offers guys a helping hand, good news, and wise counsel, along with:
- 100 practical ideas for how to date your wife
- Action steps at the end of each chapter
- Personal stories and real-life examples
All types of marriagesgood ones, mediocre ones, and bad oneswill experience a jumpstart as a result of hearing, believing, and living the message of Date Your Wife.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Through My Eyes: A Quarterback's Journey, Young Readers Edition - Slightly ImperfectTim Tebow, Nathan WhitakerZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 65% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW723455DA
Happiness Is a Choice: New Ways to Enhance Joy and Meaning in Your Life / Revised - eBookFrank Minirth, Paul MeierBaker Books / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36185EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search