- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Number of Pages: 328
Vendor: Bottom of the Hill Publishing
Publication Date: 1994
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Believer's Church Bible Commentary
At the end of each chapter, an article on "The Text in the Life of the Church" highlights how the Scripture passage applies to the daily practice of Christian faith. Some of the themes that the Believers Church Bible Commentary underscores are believer's baptism, submission to the rule of Christ in the church, and following Christ in personal sacrifice and service.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search