- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Too often submission is represented as repressive servanthood, rather than a voluntary desire to empower a husband's leadership. And as with many things in our culture, this view of submission has found its way into our churches and marriages. In reality, women desperately want to experience the graceful waltz where both the husband and wife are in harmony - each 'dancing' their God-given role. But all too often, there are no realistic, Godly models from which to draw.
Author and speaker Cindy Easley surveyed ordinary women and asked, "How does this work for you?" Specifically, how do women live out submission in her particular situation? These are their stories, from caring for a chronically ill husband to living with a nonbeliever. Each example will help married or engaged women gain appreciation for God's will for marriage and learn to dance with the one they love.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV & The Message Parallel Study Bible Personal Size, Italian Duo-Tone, Dark Caramel/Black CherryZondervanZondervan / 2013 / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:
$59.99Save 33% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW422976
What's Submission Got to Do with It?: Find Out From a Woman Like You - eBookCindy EasleyMoody Publishing / 2008 / ePub$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10767EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search