- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Dad's Class is relevant to the current crisis involving the lack of parenting in our country. I would recommend it to any parent or coach as an excellent resource.
Dr. Tom Osborne
Former Coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers,
UNL Athletic Director and Founder of The Teammates Mentoring Program.
Of all the goals I have accomplished, being a father and seeing my children succeed has been the most rewarding. Parenting is a continual adventure and Dennis Nun's excellent book Dad's Class provides an invaluable map to follow that enables you to make the trip enjoyable with determination and purpose.
Dr. John Goddard
World Explorer - Author of The Survivor and Kayaks Down the Nile
Dad's Class is a concise and poignant book which reminds us of a simple truth: Dads Matter! Dennis Nun has distilled his experience and passion in an easy to read format which will help fathers strengthen their relationships with their children. Dad's Class challenges us to review our priorities and consider how we can improve in the role of Dad. I heartily recommend this book! I know you will benefit greatly from reading Dad's Class and using it as a tool to strengthen your family.
Ken Canfield, Ph. D.
Founder, National Center for Fathering
Director of Boone Center for the Family at Pepperdine
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search