- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
|/preview/22/84/818199_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/62/17/818199_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/62/18/818199_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Circle Maker - Session 2||media||Mark Batterson||?|
The participant's guide provides teaching notes, discussion questions, Bible study, and between-session activities. Each session wraps up with apractical application called 'Draw the Circle,' giving you the opportunity to put your prayer principles you have learned into practice.
This curriculum kit includes:
- One softcover book
- One participant's guide
- One DVD-ROM containing four small-group video sessions, a getting started guide, four sermon outlines, and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a four-week church experience.
- One 'Getting Started' guide
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
- MEGA SALE
The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest FearsMark BattersonZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 82 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330738Video
- MEGA SALE
The Circle Maker: Trusting God with Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears DVDMark BattersonZondervan / 2011 / DVD$17.99 Retail:
$26.99Save 33% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW333080Video
This dynamic four-week church campaign uses the story of Honi the circle maker, who prayer-walked his way around a devastating drought in first-century BC Israel until the rains came, to help you and your entire church begin to identify the dreams and future miracles to draw circles around to find your answers from God. Four video sessions expand on the teaching from Mark Battersons book of the same name and combine a teaching element with a creative element to draw you into the circle. The participants guide provides teaching notes, discussion questions, Bible study, and between-session activities. Each session wraps up with a practical application called "Draw the Circle," giving you the opportunity to put your prayer principles you have learned into practice.
This curriculum kit contains:
- one Trade book
- one participants guide
- one DVD containing four small-group video sessions, a getting started guide, four sermon outlines, and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a four-week church experience.
- one Getting Started guide
The curriculum can be used in a variety of ways as a whole church campaign (adult congregation), adult Sunday school, small-group study, or individual use.
- Becoming a Circle Maker
- Little People, Big Risks, and Huge Circles
- Praying Hard and Praying Through
- Praying Is Like Planting
Mark Batterson serves as the lead pastor of National Community Church in Washington, D.C. Recognized as one of Americas 25 most innovative churches, NCC is one church with seven locations. Marks blog (www.markbatterson.com) and webcast (www.theaterchurch.com) also reach a virtual congregation around the world. Mark is the author of several bestselling books, including New York Times bestsellers The Circle Maker and In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day. He and his wife, Lora, live on Capitol Hill with their three children. You can follow Mark on Twitter: @markbatterson
PJ5 Stars Out Of 5Circle MakerMarch 31, 2015PJQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0We are excited to start this curriculum. great material on a personal level.
Q: How long are the videos for each session?
Sessons 1 & 2 are 23 minutes long, session 3 is 22 minutes, and session 4 is 21 minutes.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life