- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 22
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.70 X 5.80 X 0.30 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Curious George
George is excited to go to his first baseball game to watch his friend Marco play. While Marco concentrates on hitting his first home run, George gets to play scorekeeper. But George doesn't know in which order he should hang the numbers. With help from Marco and the girl at the snack stand, George learns about number sequence and a handy trick for putting double digits in order.
During the last inning, George agrees to be a pinch runner for an injured Marco. Will he be able to add another number to the scoreboard?Includes rules of the game and a score-keeping activity.
Hans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in numerous languages. And many, many Curious George books have followed.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Sports >> Baseball
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Start A New Search