- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Curious George
After learning about hibernation, George decides that the best way to spend the cold winter months is the way that bears do itfast asleep! But first its too bright in his room; then its not cave-like enough; and then its too loud. When George finally does get to sleep, he wakes up to discover that he slept only one night, not the whole winter! Will George be convinced that winter can be a wonderland of fun after all?
Includes a question-and-answer activity on hibernation as well as a craft project to make your own teddy bear cave.
Hans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in numerous languages. And many, many Curious George books have followed.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Start A New Search