- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
It's Sunday afternoon and you're already dreading the inevitable Monday morning. You spend 50+ hours at a job you hate, only to come home too exhausted to pursue anything other than reality TV. Well, you are not alone: 87 percent of workers don't find meaning in their work and 80 percent believe their talents are not used. And there are consequences - whether or not we realize it, our resulting attitude impacts our health, our relationships, our families and our fundamental sense of happiness - but best-selling author Max Lucado has a cure. We are all unique individuals, created in God's image, with our own gifts, strengths and passions. In his winsome, encouraging voice, Max will give readers practical tools for exploring and identifying our own uniqueness, motivation to put our uniqueness to work and perspective to redefine our concept of work. It's never too late to uncover your strengths, discover God's will or redirect your career, and cure the otherwise hopeless prognosis of a common life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grupo Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Más de 120 millones de lectores han encontrado consuelo en los escritos de Max Lucado. Es pastor en la Iglesia Oak Hills en San Antonio, Texas, donde vive con su esposa, Denalyn y un dulce pero malportado perro llamado Andy.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search