- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Cultivating the right attitude is the first step every believer must take on the path to developing a Christlike character. In Cultivating a Gospel-Shaped Attitude, Dr. Joseph Buchanan brings forth twenty years of experience as a pastor and teacher to explain how to use the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:1–11) to cultivate an attitude shaped by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Buchanan follows each of the attitudes mentioned by Jesus and shows how deeply they are grounded in the gospel. Each chapter provides a thorough Biblical examination of the individual Beatitudes and gives straightforward advice on how to incorporate these attitudes into our lives.
Cultivating a Gospel-Shaped Attitude is about developing an attitude that goes beyond merely being positive or upbeat. Fostering a Christlike character is the result of consistently allowing the gospel to shape the way we look at the world and conduct our lives. Simply put, our character is the sum of our attitudes and actions over time, and there are no shortcuts in the process to embodying gospel-based virtues.
Cultivating a Gospel-Shaped Attitude reveals that a strong Christlike character can be achieved by using the Beatitudes as a road map for making the right decisions throughout our lives.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Start A New Search