- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
If you are tired, overwhelmed, and feeling like you are stretched past your limits, this is the place to regain your peace. Cultivating Peace is not just a Bible study but an entire program full of practical applications developed to teach frazzled women how to give God complete control and allow Him to infuse peace into their lives.
Filled with heartfelt compassion and God-given wisdom, Cultivating Peace reminded me that I am not alone in this journey called life. Through sharing experiences, stories, and Scripture, Stephanie assures that true peace is possible only when we submit our daily lives to a loving, understanding God. I cannot wait to continue on this path of 'ripping out weeds' in my life so that a more beautiful garden of spiritual fruit can grow. Thank you, Stephanie, for showing me that living out of control so that God may be in control is the only way to move forward.
Kristen Meyers, inspirational speaker and teacher and author of Coffee with the Savior
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Start A New Search