Cultivating a Life of Character: Judges/Ruth - eBook
- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
In the midst of the dark days of the Judges, God faithfully raised up
men and women of character to lead his people. Journey through Judges and
Ruth and marvel at the godly character of women such as Deborah, Jephthah's daughter, Samson's mother, Naomi, and Ruth-God's
woman of excellence. Women seeking God's heart are encouraged to:
- See giant-of-the-faith potential in ordinary lives
- Cultivate the good qualities of character
- Honor God's faithfulness with our own
Other Customers Also Purchased
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds, Paperback EditionBeth MooreB&H Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW464337
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 134 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW293262Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search