- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
In the midst of the dark days of the Judges, God faithfully raised up
men and women of character to lead his people. Journey through Judges and
Ruth and marvel at the godly character of women such as Deborah, Jephthah's daughter, Samson's mother, Naomi, and Ruth-God's
woman of excellence. Women seeking God's heart are encouraged to:
- See giant-of-the-faith potential in ordinary lives
- Cultivate the good qualities of character
- Honor God's faithfulness with our own
Jane Wiegand4 Stars Out Of 5Good discussions - current applicationsFebruary 15, 2015Jane WiegandQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has generated much more discussion than most of us thought a study of Judges would. The reoccurring conflicts, following false religions, and the results are very applicable to current events and Christians. Each chapter can easily be discussed within an hour.
laura2 Stars Out Of 5good bookJanuary 3, 2015laurait was slower than other books by elizabeth george and honestly i lost interest in this one. i have done several other bible study books by elizabeth george and found them quite interesting and that they really taught me, this one just missed the mark.
I Love JesusVentura, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5I love the bible...but not JudgesFebruary 18, 2014I Love JesusVentura, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1My bible study group has been reading this book for our weekly study...but I find Judges to be very boring. I loved the book this author wrote on Esther and so I was shocked to see a book of the bible I didn't enjoy.
Grammy6timesLombard, ILAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Bible Study for new believersFebruary 22, 2013Grammy6timesLombard, ILAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Discipling new believers can be challenging. We began with Elizabeth George's study on Esther...wonderfully simple. This study in Judges/Ruth takes it up a notch and is stretching them without discouraging them. I highly recommend it.
dedeCypress, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2012dedeCypress, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I really like this book. We are doing a bible study at Cypress Church, Cypress CA on Thursday mornings and everyone has commented on how great this book is and how it really challenges us to continually check our hearts.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search