- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Brenda GayerWest Frankfort, IL.Age: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The study is thought provoking.November 13, 2013Brenda GayerWest Frankfort, IL.Age: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5People today are searching for contentment. This book will help them in their search.
countrymomaFlAge: Over 655 Stars Out Of 5September 20, 2012countrymomaFlAge: Over 65Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As always our ladies class is enjoying another Women of Faith series. This is the fourth one we have studied and will continue with the series. Thank you.
DianeSpringfield, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible StudyMarch 29, 2012DianeSpringfield, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this book for the Bible Study I lead. It is a very good study even though it is causing some ouches and stepping on toes as we learn to Cultivate Contentment in God. I would definately recommend this to anyone.
Sonya BakerMillersburg, OHAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5WOF Always a Great StudyMarch 19, 2012Sonya BakerMillersburg, OHAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The entire Women of Faith Bible study series is amazing and this book is no exception.
Dorothy Garrison4 Stars Out Of 5September 2, 2009Dorothy GarrisonThese studies are just the right difficulty for my Sunday Schoolo class of middle age to older women.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Can Christianity Cure Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? - eBookIan OsbornBrazos Press / 2008 / ePub$11.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$20.00Save 44% ($8.71)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10020EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search