Creative Bible Lessons in Galatians& Philippians: 12 Sessions on Grace, Growth, Freedom, and Faith - eBook
- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Creative Bible Lessons
Other Customers Also Purchased
Creative Bible Lessons from the Life of Christ: 12 Ready-to-Use Bible Lessons for Your Youth Group - eBookDoug Fields4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 16%
Creative Bible Lessons from the Old Testament: 12 Character Studies of Surprisingly Modern Men and Women - eBookLaurie Polich5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 16%
Creative Bible Lessons in Romans: Faith in Fire! - eBookChap ClarkSave 16%
Creative Bible Lessons in John: Encounters with Jesus - eBookJanice Ashcraft, Jay AshcraftSave 16%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Series
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search