- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Creative Bible Lessons
Doug Fields has been a leader in youth ministry for over 30 years. In addition to being a youth pastor at two churches for 11 and 20 years, Doug is the founder of Simply Youth Ministry, the co-founder of Downloadyouthministry.com, the author of more than 50 books, and is currently working with Youth Specialties & Azusa Pacific University (HomeWords Center for Youth/Family). More information about Doug is available at www.dougfields.com.
november08Age: 18-24Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Book was good, like the lessonsMarch 20, 2012november08Age: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I bought this book for the high school Sunday school class at my church. I have been doing the lessons for the last few weeks and have had a pretty good feedback on it from the class. Some parts of the lessons are harder for small groups, which we do have since we are a small church, but you can change things to fit your needs.
Jaco Dekker5 Stars Out Of 5August 11, 2009Jaco DekkerI found this book to be very informative in a vey exciting way! it's a way i am currently using and i can see the results in my youth groups behaviour and attitude toward life and Christ.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Crazy Love Shirt, Red, XX LargeKerusso Activewear / 2010 / Gift$9.99 Retail:
$20.99Save 52% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0810XX
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Start A New Search