- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
In this incredible resource, author Nicholas Comninellis comes to the defense of anyone troubled by the inconsistencies of evolutionary theory.
Examining various disciplines, Comninellis presents the contradictions - and often-absurd conclusions - that proponents of evolution pass off as a good science by presenting conclusive documented evidence.
- Facts are arranged and referenced by subject in an easy-to-use format
- Contains 1000 of the most widely acclaimed scientific, historic, and position references in the creation/evolution debate
- One of the most comprehensive resources available
- Special section of web site addresses to aid in finding the most up-to-date information
- Strategies for public speaking on creation/evolution
An extremely useful too for ever defender of creation!
Nicholas Comninellis is an associate professor of family medicine and public health at the University of Missouri Kansas City, and president of the Institute for Internal Medicine (INMED). Nicholas spends his summers working with teenagers at Kanakuk Kamps in Branson, Missouri. The father of three teens himself, Nicholas is also the author of five books including Where Do I Go From Here? (New Leaf Press, 2002), and Darwins Demise (Master Books, 2001) with Dr. Joe White.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Big Book of Bible Answers, The: A Guide to Understanding the Most Challenging Questions - eBookRon RhodesHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$9.13 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 39% ($5.86)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38588EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search