- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Creative Bible Lessons
The Trinity can be one of the most difficult ideas in the Bible to understand. How can our God be made up of three different people? Andrew Hedges answers this question in Creative Bible Lessons on the Trinity, an in-depth guide perfect for small groups and student discussions. Divided into three sections, one for each aspect of the Trinity, this book presents students with a clear understanding of the role each part plays. Biblical evidence is supplemented with discussion questions so your small group can talk about how they see the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work in their own lives. Creative Bible Lessons on the Trinity also includes a guide to identifying and working with different learning styles, so you can connect effectively with each of the students in your small group. With this knowledge, youll be able to effectively teach your students to incorporate what they learn about the Trinity into their day-to-day lives.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Start A New Search