- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Creative Bible Lessons
Other Customers Also Purchased
100 Long Congregation Candles with Drip ProtectorsEmkay / Other$32.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW01944
Says Who?: Twisting the Truth Participant's Guide, Session 3 - PDF Download (Group Use) [Download]Andy StanleyZondervan / 2012 / PDF Download$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22147DF
Chap Clark, PhD (Univ. of Denver), has more than 25 years of experience in youth and family ministry. He is Associate Provost for Regional Campuses and Special Projects and Professor of Youth, Family, and Culture at Fuller Theological Seminary. Chaps extensive books, articles, and videos focus primarily on relationships. Among his many books are Hurt and Hurt 2.0; Disconnected: Parenting Teens in a MySpace World (coauthored with his wife, Dee); and Deep Justice in a Broken World. Chap and Dee live in Gig Harbor, Washington.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Teens
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Teens
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search