- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Gospel Coalition Booklets
Can We Know the Truth?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway Books / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18212EB
What Is the Gospel?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway Books / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18206EB
The Church: God's New People: Gospel Coalition BookletsTimothy SavageCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW526794
It is abundantly clear that God has created the universe, a natural revelation that can be observed in the everyday world around us. But the universe was made for a reason, and in the Bible we find the nature and purpose of creation.
In this new Gospel Coalition booklet Andrew Davis summarizes the Bibles teaching on creation. He traces the creation of the world and humanity through the first two chapters of Genesis, emphasizing that all things, especially humans, were created to display Gods glory. He moves into the tragic consequences of the Fall and points us to the glorious truth of the eventual New Creation. Perfect for distribution to those wrestling with questions of their purpose in this world.
Creation offers a thoughtful explanation for point 3 of the Gospel Coalitions confessional statement. The Gospel Coalition is an evangelical renewal movement dedicated to a scripture-based reformation of ministry practices.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Creation
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search