- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Deep & Wide shows how North Point wishes created a weekend experience where even those most skeptical unbelievers wanted to return simply because the message they heard was so compelling, and the people they met so authentic. At the center of this effort, according to Stanley, is his appeal to "dual audiences" in his sermons that draws in listeners but never "dumbs down" content. This approach also led North Point to create a dynamic spiritual formation program which emphasized teaching, community, and environment. Here, Stanley explains that teaching is made accessible in the church, but it is also a part of a larger church culture into which anyone may step. The emphasis is on creating a of community of depth and openness which makes all feel welcome within the church-even the first time they visit. Finally, for those willing to take their church through the process of growing Deep & Wide, Stanley includes a chapter on how to transformation your church, while emphasizing the importance of nurturing current believers and bringing new people into the church.
This book is an ideal resource for a church staff to read together. It is equally valuable for individual leaders, program directors, and all leaders in the church to consider for their own ministries. Stanley brings together effectively two approaches that are often considered irreconcilable and has given leaders a road map wherein any church can be Deep & Wide
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lost and Found: The Younger Unchurched and the Churches That Reach ThemEd Stetzer, Richie Stanley, Jason HayesSave 33%
Pray the Scriptures: A 40-Day Prayer Experience - eBookKevin Johnson3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 39%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search