- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&action=New&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Deep & Wide shows how North Point wishes created a weekend experience where even those most skeptical unbelievers wanted to return simply because the message they heard was so compelling, and the people they met so authentic. At the center of this effort, according to Stanley, is his appeal to "dual audiences" in his sermons that draws in listeners but never "dumbs down" content. This approach also led North Point to create a dynamic spiritual formation program which emphasized teaching, community, and environment. Here, Stanley explains that teaching is made accessible in the church, but it is also a part of a larger church culture into which anyone may step. The emphasis is on creating a of community of depth and openness which makes all feel welcome within the church-even the first time they visit. Finally, for those willing to take their church through the process of growing Deep & Wide, Stanley includes a chapter on how to transformation your church, while emphasizing the importance of nurturing current believers and bringing new people into the church.
This book is an ideal resource for a church staff to read together. It is equally valuable for individual leaders, program directors, and all leaders in the church to consider for their own ministries. Stanley brings together effectively two approaches that are often considered irreconcilable and has given leaders a road map wherein any church can be Deep & Wide
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 52 ReviewsSave 43%
Becoming a Woman of StrengthCynthia HealdSave 18%
Encountering the Book of Romans (Encountering Biblical Studies): A Theological Survey - eBookDouglas J. Moo4 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 45%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search