If you're studying for the GMAT, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. The Princeton Review's "Math Workout for the New GMAT, 4th Edition" includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with more than 220 practice questions, comprehensive explanations for every question, coverage of the new integrated reasoning question types, and more. Easy to understand explanations will help you understand how to conquer the various types of problems, while the integrated quizzes will allow you to assess your progress and weak spots. 285 pages, softcover. 4th Edition. Revised & Updated for the new test.
10 Simple Steps to a Higher Scorein Less Than 1 Week!
Crash Course for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition is designed for the student who has put off studying until the last minute. It details the most critical tools and rules students need to get a good score with only limited prep time, and includes:
· 10 strategies you can quickly learn to conquer the GMAT
· Practical and up-to-date information on the what, when, where and how of the next generation GMAT
· Thorough reviews of all Verbal and Math topics
· A comprehensive overview of the all-new Integrated Reasoning section
· Dozens of practice questions with comprehensive answer explanations to help you master key techniques
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.