Browse for School & Education
Advanced Search Links
Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2013 Edition
Princeton Review / 2012 / Paperback
$19.49 (CBD Price)
Save: $15.50 (44%)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW944800
Crack the SAT by working towards getting the best score you possibly can! From familiarizing you with the basics of the test to the nitty-gritty math review details you'll need to have down cold, the Princeton Review's 2013 Edition of Cracking the SAT will help you be more prepared for the big day. Tips on test-taking, types of questions you'll be asked, strategies, "Hit Parade" of SAT vocabulary, math & grammar fundamentals, and conquering the writing section are covered. Access to 8 full-length practice exams with extensive answers and explanations is provided (4 in-book).
The included DVD features instruction, examples, tutorials and advice from the Princeton Review instructions; the book will have DVD icons next to certain portions-just pop in the DVD and watch!
717 pages, softcover.
Your top resource for SAT prep! Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 8 full-length practice exams
• A DVD with tutorials and expert advice from the Princeton Review's top SAT instructors
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products