Review the information crucial to obtaining that coveted 5 on your AP Psychology exam! Summaries of physiological theories include bolded concepts, diagrams, and key charts that will help you review and recall facts on states of consciousness, learning, motivation, personality, psychological disorders, and more. The Princeton Review test-taking strategies are tailored to the current test, and will provide you with up-to-date techniques and information for the 2013 AP exam. Two full-length practice exams are included to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. 304 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book! Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of all psychology topics, including biological bases of behavior, cognition, motivation & emotion, developmental psychology, and more
• A step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring free response essays
• Useful techniques for cracking the multiple-choice section
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.