Review the information crucial to obtaining that coveted 5 on your AP Physics c exam! Summaries of physics include bolded concepts, and key graphic organizers that will help you review and recall facts on vectors, kinematics, Newton's laws, linear momentum, gravitation, electromagnetic induction, and more. The Princeton Review test-taking strategies are tailored to the current test, and will provide you with up-to-date techniques and information for the 2013 AP exam. Two full-length practice exams are included to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. 576 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book! Cracking the AP Physics C Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Thorough reviews of AP Physics C topics, such as vectors, kinematics, Newton's Laws, linear momentum, gravitation, electomagnetic induction, mechanics, electricity, and more
• Detailed explanations for sample multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.