Review the information crucial to obtaining that coveted 5 on your AP Physics B exam! Summaries of physics include bolded concepts, and key graphic organizers that will help you review and recall facts on vectors, kinematics, Newton's work, energy, power, and more. The Princeton Review test-taking strategies are tailored to the current test, and will provide you with up-to-date techniques and information for the 2013 AP exam. Two full-length practice exams are included to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. 552 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book! Cracking the AP Physics B Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• A comprehensive review of vectors, fluid mechanics, optics, atomic and nuclear physics, and more
• Quick-study tables of key Physics B formulas & equations
• Step-by-step strategies for cracking even the toughest problems
• Detailed explanations for the free-response section of the exam
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.