Review the information crucial to obtaining that coveted 5 on your AP U.S. History exam! Summaries of United States History include bolded concepts, helpful tables, and key graphic organizers that will help you review and recall facts on the Civil War, the Early Twentieth Century, the Machine Age, modern American Democracy, and more. The Princeton Review test-taking strategies are tailored to the current test, and will provide you with up-to-date techniques and information for the 2013 AP exam. Two full-length practice exams are included to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. 412 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book. Cracking the AP U.S. History, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• In-depth history review of key and terms and concepts organized by time period, including the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, the creation of government and early democracy, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the Machine Age, the early twentieth century, post-World War America, and more
• Winning strategies to help you crack the multiple-choice section
• Detailed coverage of both essay typesDBQ (document-based questions) and free-response questions
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.