Crack the ACT with The Princeton Review!
Featuring four full-length tests (2 in the book and 2 online), you'll learn proven test-taking techniques while reviewing the subjects you'll be tested on. Examples and practice questions will help you master the concepts on the ACT English, Mathematics, Reading, Science Reasoning, and Writing sections, and will help you learn important strategies on eliminating "distracting" answers and managing your time well.
The included DVD offers video tutorials and expert ACT advice from leading Princeton Review course instructors.
613 pages, softcover with DVD. 2013 Edition.
Your top resource for ACT prep! Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Edition has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations2 in the book and 2 online
• DVD featuring tutorials from The Princeton Reviews top course instructors
• Specifics on what you need to know for all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills for English, geometry for Math, strategies for Reading, experiments for Science, and guidelines for the Essay
• A completely revised chapter about the Science Test
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Lessons and tutorials available online for more practice
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.