Princeton Review guidebooks know that taking a test is different from passing a course. Learn the techniques and key information you'll need to maximize your SAT subject score with this guide to the SAT Math 1 & 2 Subject Test. Find out how to master test-taking strategies and key vocabulary, review strategies, practice various equations, as well as how to use proven methods to arrive at the correct conclusion. Two full-length practice tests will reveal weak and strong spots, and provide familiarity with the test format. This 2013-2014 edition is up-to-date with the current test. 526 pages, indexed, softcover.
If you need to know it, it's in this book. The 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Math 1 & 2 Subject Tests includes:
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations (2 each for Levels 1 and 2)
· Comprehensive review of all topics on each SAT Math Subject Test
· Practice problems for every subject type covered on the tests: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability, Matrices, and Pre-Calculus
· Step-by-step strategies and tips for solving even the toughest problems
· Thorough integration of TI-80 graphing calculator techniques
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.