Advanced Search Links
Cracking the AP Spanish Exam with Audio CD, 2013 Edition
Princeton Review / 2012 / Paperback
$13.49 (CBD Price)
Save: $11.50 (46%)
CBD Stock No: WW945181
Review the information crucial to obtaining that coveted 5 on your AP Spanish exam! Summaries of Spanish include bolded concepts, and key graphic organizers that will help you review and recall facts on poetry, analysis, excerpts, grammar, writing, and more. The Princeton Review test-taking strategies are tailored to the current test, and will provide you with up-to-date techniques and information for the 2013 AP exam. Two full-length practice exams are included to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. 264 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book! Cracking the AP Spanish Exam with Audio CD, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• An audio CD for realistic practice on the listening section of the test
• Comprehensive AP Spanish scoring guidelines for free-response sections, plus key strategies for writing a strong essay
• A targeted grammar review with drills for each topic
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
Availability: Available to ship on or about 06/12/13. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
Find Related Products