Review the information crucial to obtaining that coveted 5 on your AP Spanish exam! Summaries of Spanish grammar include bolded concepts, test-taking strategies, and key graphic organizers that will help you review and recall facts on writing and speaking, verbs, grammar, listening and reading, and more. The Princeton Review test-taking strategies are tailored to the current test, and will provide you with up-to-date techniques and information for the 2012 AP exam. Two full-length practice exams are included to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses. 288 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book! Cracking the AP Spanish Exam, 2012 Edition, includes:
• An audio CD for realistic practice on the listening section of the test
• Comprehensive AP Spanish scoring guidelines for free-response sections
• A targeted grammar review with drills for each topic
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.