The Princeton Review knows that taking a test is different from passing a course! Learn the techniques and key information you'll need to maximize your SAT subject score with this guide to the SAT Spanish Subject Test. Find out how to master test-taking strategies and key vocabulary, review types of drills and questions, brush up on your sentence and paragraph completion, and learn how to use proven methods to arrive at the correct conclusion. Three full-length practice tests reveal weak and strong spots, and provide testing practice. This 2013-2014 edition is up-to-date with the current test. 274 pages, indexed, softcover.
If you need to know it, it's in this book. The 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Spanish Subject Test includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Access to all-new online listening drills for realistic practice
· Key strategies for all question types, including Sentence Completion, Paragraph Completion, and Reading Comprehension questions
· In-depth review of key vocabulary and grammar skills to help improve your score
· Tons of sample problems and drills
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.