Review the European history you need to know to get closer to that coveted 5 on the AP European History exam! Summaries of history with bolded concepts, helpful maps, and key graphic organizers will help you keep names, dates, and places straight. Updated strategies reflect the latest changes to the tests. 2 full-length practice exams are included for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses. 441 pages, softcover.
If you need to know it, its in this book. Cracking the AP European History, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive review of all test topics, including the Renaissance, the Scientific Revolution and Enlightenment, the French Revolution, postwar Europe, and more
• Timelines, keywords, and review questions in every chapter
• Helpful strategies for writing high-scoring DBQ and free-response essays
• Advice on how to use Process of Elimination to maximize your multiple-choice section score
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.