Advanced Search Links
Cracking the New GMAT, 2013 Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT - eBook
Princeton Review / 2012 / ePub
$14.99 (CBD Price)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW27935EB
Buy Item Quantity: 1
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you need to know it for the next-generation GMAT, its in this book. Cracking the New GMAT, 2013 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the June 2012 changes to the GMAT. This ebook edition has had all questions, answers, and explanations cross-linked for easy on-screen viewing, and includes:
• Access to 2 full-length practice tests
• Tons of sample problems and drills in the book covering all 4 GMAT sections, plus more extra practice on the companion web site
• Step-by-step instruction on the new GMAT question types: table analysis, graphics interpretation, multi-source reasoning, and two-part analysis
• Thorough review of all tested topics, including data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
Read all Questions/Answers for "Cracking the New GMAT, 2013 Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT - eBook"
Find Related Products