Buy Download $7.39 Retail:
Save 43% ($5.60)
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: IVP Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
God has called you--first to himself, to know and follow him but also to a specific life purpose, a particular reason for being.This second call, to a defining purpose or mission in life, is often termed a vocation, from the Latin root meaning "calling." And while it has implications for your work or occupation, it also reaches wider. It includes your giftedness, your weakness, your life in community, what you do day to day. In this book, Gordon Smith invites you to discover your vocation by listening to God and becoming a coworker with him.
- What is my calling?
- How do I live it out in the midst of difficult relationships or moral challenges?
- Will my vocation change as I enter a new stage of life?
- As I cope with competing needs and demands, how can I craft a balanced, ordered way of living?
- Where do I find the courage to follow God's call?
Gordon T. Smith is president and professor of systematic and spiritual theology at Ambrose University College and Seminary in Calgary, Alberta. He is the author of many books, including and
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Callings: Twenty Centuries of Christian Wisdom on VocationEdited by William C. PlacherWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:
$38.00Save 90% ($34.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW83048X