- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Multitudes of women struggle daily with negative habits and addictions, emotions such as anger and depression, various kinds of loneliness, and other difficulties experienced by mothers, wives, or singles.
Here is a rich counseling resource that looks to the Bible alone as being sufficient to address our every need. Author Elyse Fitzpatrick and several contributors are all qualified biblical counselors skilled at interweaving the perfect wisdom of God s Word with heartfelt compassion and concern for those who need help. Among the topics are
- emotions, worry, and depression
- eating disorders and habitual struggles and sins
- verbal abuse and pornography
- singleness, marriage, and parenting
- grief and caregiving
Designed for both self-use and as a guide for counseling others, Women Counseling Women offers answers that will encourage and endure because God s Word is timeless and full of wisdom for the problems women face.
Rebecca5 Stars Out Of 5September 27, 2010RebeccaExcellent book! Highly recommended for those who minister to other women (including friends!). Very biblically based.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You Unabridged Audiobook on CDAndy Stanleychristianaudio / Compact disc$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$21.98Save 32% ($6.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW451444
Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way - eBookGary ChapmanNorthfield Publishing / 2008 / ePub$6.84 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.24Save 39% ($4.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10176EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search