- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Multitudes of women struggle daily with negative habits and addictions, emotions such as anger and depression, various kinds of loneliness, and other difficulties experienced by mothers, wives, or singles.
Here is a rich counseling resource that looks to the Bible alone as being sufficient to address our every need. Author Elyse Fitzpatrick and several contributors are all qualified biblical counselors skilled at interweaving the perfect wisdom of God s Word with heartfelt compassion and concern for those who need help. Among the topics are
- emotions, worry, and depression
- eating disorders and habitual struggles and sins
- verbal abuse and pornography
- singleness, marriage, and parenting
- grief and caregiving
Designed for both self-use and as a guide for counseling others, Women Counseling Women offers answers that will encourage and endure because God s Word is timeless and full of wisdom for the problems women face.
Rebecca5 Stars Out Of 5September 27, 2010RebeccaExcellent book! Highly recommended for those who minister to other women (including friends!). Very biblically based.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Word: The Bible from 26 Translations (slightly imperfect)Mathis Publishers, Inc. / Bonded Leather$69.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$149.95Save 53% ($79.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9101XDA
More than Meets the Ear: Discovering the Hidden Contexts of Old Testament ConversationsVictor H. MatthewsWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2008 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$30.00Save 85% ($25.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW803849
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search