- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Everything teens and young adults need to know about world religions and philosophies in one convenient book! As our global world becomes smaller, we encounter more religions and popular beliefs than we ever have before. This book from a high school religion teacher and a professor of religion clarifies the founding, history, practices, and beliefs of forty groups. Each chapter puts the group in context and explains how the religion is similar to or different from Christianity. No other book covers such a wide range of topics from Islam, Shamanism, and Mormonism, to atheism, vampirism, and astrology.
- Charts and tables for easy comparison of different religious beliefs and practices
- Coverage of world religions, new religions, and religions in popular culture
- Overviews of the founding, history, and typical followers of each religion
- Written for classroom or individual study
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search