Converting Colonialism: Visions and Realities in Mission History, 1706-1914
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.25 (inches)|
Availability: Available to ship on or about 11/15/14.
Getting in the Way: Stories from Christian Peacemaker TeamsTricia Gates BrownHerald Press / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:
$18.99Save 50% ($9.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW192486
These contributors are the leading historians in their fields, and the concrete historical situations that they explore show the real complexity of missionary efforts to "convert" colonialism.
Contributors: J. F. Ade Ajayi
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> History of Missions
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Books >> Church History >> History of Missions
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Start A New Search