- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter Member Book by Vicki Courtney provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the group video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study. Your daughter's growing up. The world has a lot to say to her, and she's starting to listen. Even if she doesn't quite know it, she needs you more than ever. It's time for you to press in, to tell her some things she might not know (or might have forgotten) about who she is in God's eyes. Just five conversations, but they could be the basis for a whole new way of relating to your daughter.
The Member Book includes five weeks of home study, viewer guides, discussion questions, and a leader guide for facilitating six group sessions.
Number of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.45 X 7.57 X .5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
After the Boxes are Unpacked: Moving On After Moving InSusan MillerTyndale House / 1995 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW94058
The Everyday Matters JournalHendrickson Publishers / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 73% ($10.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW700246
5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter: The Bible Study, DVD Leader KitVicki CourtneyLifeway / 2009 / DVD$189.99Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/10/15.CBD Stock No: WW870160
Your Girl: Raising a Godly Daughter in an Ungodly WorldVicki CourtneyB&H Books / 2012 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW676925
5 Conversation Topics
- You are more than what people see on the outside.
- You shouldn't be in a hurry to grow up.
- Sex is great and worth the wait.
- It's okay to dream about marriage and motherhood.
- Girls gone wild are a dime a dozen.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search