- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
With cell phones, instant messaging, express lanes, and PDAs, we can now cram more activities into our lives than ever before. But is this a blessing or a curse? Could it be that this fast-paced lifestyle is creating an underlying sense of anxiety and fragmentation? Is it any wonder the television is flooded with advertising for anti-anxiety medication? As a nation, we are stressed out, physically exhausted, and spiritually drained.
Working professionals caught in the continual push for success or over-extended soccer moms who feel burdened with too many commitments will find in Out of Control desperately needed help. This book shares with readers the liberating truth that they are not helpless victims of our fast-paced society. Most importantly, it gives readers permission to slow down and presents practical methods for living a life of peace and simplicity.
Army MomAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5December 13, 2012Army MomAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I really enjoyed this book. This book give the christian a very practical way of getting back to the basic worship of God. From turning off cell phones, computers, and tv's and setting limits on your commitments this book reminds us that God is waiting to spend quality time with us. Every day there are new people, things or commitments that want our time. This book challenges us to find solitude with God.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search