- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Historical background and reference notes on Colossians are provided, along with an overview of the book. Bible study, an application section (What's in Your Basket?), Thinking It Over questions, and practical advice will help to allow the Holy Spirit turn your basket case moments into moments to live for Christ.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.50 X 0.54 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Look at God's WordJen HatmakerTyndale House / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW838919
Immanuel: A Daily Guide to Reclaiming the True Meaning of Christmas - eBookAnn SpanglerZondervan / 2009 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3157EB
With Him in Life's Struggles: A Woman's Study on the Faithfulness of God from 2 SamuelMyrna AlexanderDiscovery House / 1995 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW923992X
Good To Great In God's Eyes Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Book)Baker Books / Trade Paperback$27.98 Retail:
$40.99Save 32% ($13.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW126130
Forty million Americans experience anxiety disorders, and 30 percent of women suffer depression. Most women have their share of “basket-case” moments, but how can this be consistent with God’s work in our lives? Through and in-depth, eight week examination of the Book of Colossians, author Debbie Taylor Williams leads readers to understand that “basket-case” living is not God’s intention.
Addressing topics such as anger, forgiveness, temptations, relationships, and family responsibilities, this daily Bible study prompts readers to a deeper investigation of the state of their hearts and minds.
Debbie Taylor Williams has a passion for Christ, and it is evident in her energetic style and insightful personality. Having been diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 29, Debbie brings spiritual maturity and biblical depth to her writing. Debbie’s passionate focus to help others know God’s life-changing power has led her to author numerous Bible studies, including If God Is in Control, Why Do I Have a Headache? Debbie also leads retreats and conferences and serves as keynote speaker at events throughout the United States.
Debbie’s spiritual investment in others was acknowledged by her community when she was recognized as the 2000 Woman of the Year in Kerville, Texas.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, Debbie and her husband of over 30 years, Keith, have two children, Taylor and Lauren.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search