- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: EQUIP Leadership
Other Customers Also Purchased
Take the Dimness of My Soul Away: Healing After a Loved One's Suicide - eBookWilliam A. RitterMorehouse Publishing / 2004 / ePub$8.80 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.00Save 20% ($2.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41788EB
Is Mormonism Christian?: A Comparison Between Christian and Mormon Doctrines - eBookGurley Jacob, Ernest DeanWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37191EB
What does it mean to be a good leader? Do you believe that leadership is a biblical idea?
Founded by John C. Maxwell in 1996, EQUIP is dedicated to equipping Christians with the leadership skills needed for advancing the Great Commission in their communities, workplaces, and churches. This curriculum, featuring Maxwell's core leadership teachings, has been translated into 35 languages and taught in over 100 countries, and has already effectively trained over one million leaders worldwide!
According to Genesis 1:26, God made us to lead. Join leadership expert John C. Maxwell and EQUIP in an exploration of biblical leadership. In Contagious Leadership Workbook, you will learn how to grow as a leader-cultivate your people skills and deepen your relationships, learn to develop and communicate vision and purpose, discover how to set priorities and strengthen your time management skills, and how to become a good mentor.
This material is perfect for you if:
- You want to develop your people by investing in them personally
- You want to grow your church
- You are busy and have little time to write your own leadership training curriculum
- You want high-quality, proven, field-tested material developed by veteran leaders
- You want to equip your leaders to excel in their ministries
Designed for personal or group study, this workbook contains everything you need to train your leadership team and the entire church body or organization to be effective, biblical leaders.
Learn the life-changing leadership principles that hundreds of thousands of people around the world have discovered. It has worked for them-it can work for you!
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called Americas #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds most influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizationsThe John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIPhave trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Marvin PenickAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great Balance of Biblical and Practical LeadershipOctober 17, 2012Marvin PenickAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used to struggle with the biblical command to be a servant as opposed to my desire to improve my leadership. This was resolved in the first 2 pages. Great resource for teaching leadership class in a church setting.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search