- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 28
Vendor: Impact Christian Books
Publication Date: 1988
|Dimensions: 9.02 X 5.98 X 0.06 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Two human personalities can form a relationship, and, through communication and communion, that relationship can be enhanced. Likewise, a person can form and develop a close relationship with an evil spirit, whether for knowledge or gain. When a person forms a relationship with an evil spirit, he then has a familiar spirit.
Familiar spirits are counterfeits of the Holy Spirit's work. Anyone who has fellowship with God, and who is led by the Holy Spirit, does not need a familiar spirit, for God provides him with all that he needs.
As with anything occult, involvement with familiar spirits creates spiritual defilement:
"Regard not them that have familiar spirits
to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God." Lev. 19:31
Also available in Spanish.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Rules of Engagement for Overcoming Your Past: Breaking the Spirits of Guilt, Rejection, Abuse, and BetrayalCindy TrimmCharisma House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:
$12.99Save 27% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW362333
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Start A New Search