- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Hebrewswritten by Christians, to Christians, and for Christiansis loaded with spiritual truth accessible to any believer looking to grasp the importance of faith. Penned at a politically unstable time, Hebrews targets believers tempted to abandon their faith and slip back into the rules and regulations of Judaism.
In our politically unstable day of "wars and rumors of wars" (Mark13:7), we can all understand the quest for stability. But there is only one source of rock solid security.
There was a time for rules and sacrifices. Then Christ came as the perfect, spotless Lamb to atone for sin once and for all. Respected pastor Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe will show you that by focusing on the reality of the unseen first, an overwhelming desire for intimate friendship with God will follow.
RicksterHarrisburg, PAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5July 10, 2013RicksterHarrisburg, PAAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As a Sunday School teacher of the three-campus CrossPoint United Methodist Church located in Harrisburg, PA. and suburbs thereof, I have found and taught several books of the Bible using Warren W. Wiersbe's "Be series" Bible studies as dynamic guidance from before the creation of our universe and earth right on up to Christ's return to establish the "new heaven and earth." AMEN.
wyoyouthWyomingAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Well written in a style easy to read.December 21, 2012wyoyouthWyomingAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I needed materail to teach an adult class on the book of Hebrews. Most commentaries just didn't fit the bill as far as making the material usuable for today's christian. This book does exactly that. I highly recommend it!
Richard Lee5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study guide of this book of doctrinesJune 8, 2012Richard LeeQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent value and Wiersbe is one of the best! You won't be disappointed
lovetobakeRenton, WA5 Stars Out Of 5EXCELLENT BOOK ON HEBREWS!!May 25, 2012lovetobakeRenton, WAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is my first book by Warren Wiersbe and it was so great that I am going to keep reading his other "Be series" books. I learned so much from him and he explains things so well. He exalts Jesus Christ in all his writings, that you can't help but worship and love Jesus more as you study God's Word with the help of these books. I highly recommend them!
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest FearsMark BattersonZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 52 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330738Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries
- Start A New Search