Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized, The: *Manage Your Time *Eliminate Clutter and Experience Order *Keep Your Family First - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
The key to good organization is not a one-size-fits-all method. It is a unique
plan that considers personality type, lifestyle, income level, and family schedule. Author and speaker, Karen Ehman believes
that with her simple step by step process moms can recognize their own personal style of managing their households
successfully and develop a unique plan that gives them the freedom to:
- manage their time wisely
- de-clutter and organize their homes
- plan menus, shop more efficiently, and become more comfortable and creative in the kitchen
- get children involved in pursuing an ordered life and home
- avoid the trap of overcommitment
- use practical tools to assist in organization
Getting and staying organized means more time for the important things in family life-concentrating
on cultivating a close, personal relationship with the Creator, drawing His word into every aspect of living,
and ultimately tying their children's heartstrings to God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible, 6 Volumes 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 104 ReviewsSave 62%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search